Why Participate in a Workplace Campaign?
Giving through a workplace campaign brings us together and makes us feel good about ourselves and the companies we work for. It creates a feeling of knowing that you have done the right thing and made someone else's life better. Most importantly, United Way of Stanislaus County workplace campaigns bring much needed funds to our region.
WHAT A WORKPLACE CAMPAIGN WILL DO FOR YOUR COMPANY
1. Help meet your company's philanthropic goals through a trusted brand in workplace giving.
2. Build trust and increase goodwill among customers and employees by giving back to the community.
3. Energize your employees by focusing your organization toward a common goal which builds morale and teamwork.
4. Offer a simple, convenient, and efficient way for your employees to support the community and causes they believe in.
5. Connect employees to their community because United Way Stanislaus County can unite employee volunteer teams with great opportunities to help our community.
6. Provide information about services enabling employees to use them for themselves, friends and families.
7. Raise funds to meet our area's greatest needs by investing your company's time in a United Way campaign. Working with us is a worthwhile and a solid investment. We have researched what our community needs and are channeling volunteers and funds to address these complex needs.
THE EASIEST & MOST POWERFUL WAY TO INVEST IN OUR COMMUNITY
We work closely with you: We will help you develop a customized fundraising campaign that aligns with the values and interests of your organization and your employees. We also offer training and support in building your fundraising team and running a great campaign.
Easy methods for donation: We offer convenience and affordability in giving options such as payroll deduction, text message/mobile giving and online giving.
We promote your involvement: When you give through United Way of Stanislaus County, you become part of a network with several thousand businesses, federal agencies, nonprofit organizations and community groups. We help bring year-round, community-wide recognition to you and your employees.
Your employees choose who they help: When your employees donate to United Way, their gift will be invested to help those in need locally. They also have the option of designating their donation to a 501c3 of their choice.
We keep you updated: United Way of Stanislaus County can offer resources to help your employees stay informed on pressing issues all year long.
If you would like more information about running a United Way campaign at your workplace, contact Hattie Pope at 523-4562, ext 104 or Amanda Toledo at 523-4562 ext 116.