Vice President of Fund Development
Brief Position Overview
A dynamic and results-oriented VP of Fund Development (VPFD) is key to United Way of Stanislaus County’s (UWSC) commitment to improve education, health, and financial stability results in Stanislaus County. To act on this commitment, UWSC has entered into a partnership with Stanislaus County Focus on Prevention (SCFoP), and has committed to align its grantmaking and other efforts in service of advancing SCFoP’s five results for Stanislaus County families:
- Our families are healthy—physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Our families are supported by strong and safe neighborhoods and communities.
- Our children and young people are getting a first-rate education—from cradle to career.
- Our families are participating in and supported by a healthy economy.
- Our families and neighbors who are homeless, or at risk of homelessness, permanently escape homelessness.
The VPFD champions UWSC’s unique brand and long-standing relationships with campaign organizations. And, UWSC’s new backbone role for the Stanislaus County Focus on Prevention initiative (SCFoP) provides an unprecedented opportunity to strengthen and expand funding partnerships, align investments, and leverage resources beyond that which UWSC directly manages to affect community impact objectives.
Please click here to view full job description and to apply.